Nice graphic! Your game is fit the unstable so well. The difficulty is very balanced. Fun to play. If there's some sound when play and give a feedback then it's better.
This prototype was made in 72 hours by a team of two devs for Ludum Dare #49. Enjoy!
* * *
When things in the realm of mortals become unstable, it’s time for
Welcome to your first afterlife job as Junior Intervention Conductor at Divine Intervention, Inc., where it’s your task to oversee and control unstable events of zero to mild importance using our state of the art equipment.
It can be stressful, but you’ll be ok as long as you perfectly follow the provided copy of Intervention Protocol (property of Divine Intervention, Inc.)
- When you inevitably lose, switch the lever to Leave Alone and then back to Intervene to restart! (or press Return twice)
- Study the Protocol. Really. You can’t win without it.
- The on-screen buttons and the switch don’t do anything. They are fidget toys. Yes, we initially planned that (no we didn’t)
- A chain of red LEDs on top is the fail indicator. All lit = you lose. Hurry.
- In Safari, sound seems broken. Try other browsers.
- If anything feels off, exit to Menu and come back
- SPECIAL THANKS:
- Help with sounds: Natalia “Milena” Radina
- Music by: Kevin McLeod